Friday, January 16, 2009

Tired but Happy :)

I just have to blog about this.

Hula Dance Class Day

I started the day very early (6am) as I still have to prepare Yona's things, press our clothes and fix breakfast before she gets up. Yona woke up 30 minutes later, buti na lang everything was prepared na before she woke up or else she'll bombard me with "I don't want to use that shirt" or "Can I bring this instead?" litanya. She's so noisy even in the morning. Sobra.

Yona and I left Bacoor around 830am, rode a van to MRT Taft - she was so sleepy wawa naman. Walked a mile from Savers to MRT station - gracious it felt like a mile because we had to go up the pink foot bridge instead of crossing taft na lang! at karga ko kaya si Yona? hello... you just can't make her walk. She said she was tired and she'll die if I let her walk. Hay naku...

The Hula Class went well - at least for me and the rest of our classmates. Yona still won't dance. At ayoko ng pilitin. I told her that we went there to dance so we SHOULD dance and that she was so UNFAIR for keeping me from dancing - sabi niya I was unfair because I was forcing her to dance when all she wanted to do was paint...grrr...ok fine. I really hate arguing with her kasi talagang napipikon niya ako.

Dada fetched us and we ate lunch in Gateway. I was eating my chicken when I remembered to buy curtain fabrics in Divisoria - so sinama namin si Yona! hahaha

I knew that she was so curious what the place I call "Muddy Mud Mud" looks like so now I satisfied her curiosity by letting her experience Divisoria on a Saturday!

No comments: