Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yona writes YONA for the first time! ...and more!



This super busy mommy was so surprised to find these on her art pad. I just saw her doodling - and from Mommy Mhellai's words, spaced out again :) I got so hooked on reading Twilight that I didn't see my daughter write her name for the first time :(

Good thing she obliged when I asked her to write it again
(the one written in black crayons).
She was able to convince mommy na! I am so proud talaga! Give me 2 more weeks and I would introduce her to her written full name bwahahahaha

KRISTIONA MA. YSABEL R. PULGA



As a bonus nagpasikat anak ko, she'll draw Dora and Boots daw, here it is:



Dora is the brown one and the purple is Boots.

Check the first Dora, may purple backpack pa!

Age: 3 years, 2 months, 15 days

1 comment:

Davida said...

You must be proud!

I didn't see your Entrecard drop box, so I just wanted to let you know I dropped by.

Davida